Monday, November 10, 2008

twilight

So Annie and Lindsey finally got me to start reading the popular Twilight series and I'm slightly obsessed. I started reading the first book when I flew to Nashville for work last Monday. I finished that in a couple days and bought the 2nd and 3rd books in Tennessee for my trip home. I finished the 2nd book on Wednesday (in one day). I was so tired but I didn't sleep at all, not even on the 4 and a 1/2 hour plane ride. I just finished the 3rd book yesterday and started the 4th. I also got Morgan to start reading it and she is also obsessed. I love it and hate it when this happens. I love when I find a book that I just can't put down. I get immersed in the story and can't stop reading! I hate it because I am not productive at all because I'm just reading all the time, and because I can't stop reading, I finish the book faster than I want to. I want to know what happens so badly and then when it's over I feel a sense of satisfaction but also loss. The first book has been made into a movie that comes out in 2 weeks. Morgan and I want to make TEAM EDWARD shirts and wear them to the movie. Lindsey is insisting that we see it opening weekend. So if anyone wants to borrow the books or go to the movie with us, let me know! In case you are interested, the author website is http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilightseries.html

3 comments:

Tracy Reid said...

I've heard so much great feedback on these books! I need to get them:)

Annie and Dan said...

YEAHHHHH I am so glad you are reading them!! I wasn't joking when I said that are so good. I totally feel the same way, I can't put them down, but am sad then they are over. 9 days till the movie comes out. I think my sister and I are going opening night to see it. I am just sad because the guy who plays Edward is so not cute enough to play Edward.

Anyway, I am glad you like them, enjoy the 4th book and when you are done go on her web site and you can read the 200 and something pages she wrote from Edward's perspective.

Deb said...

You are warming your librarian mother's heart. Keep on reading!!