Wednesday, November 12, 2008

fun weekend

The girls and I went to see Carrie Underwood perform in San Diego on Saturday night!!!! Little Big Town opened and I had forgotten how many amazing songs they sing! Carrie of course was ridiculously awesome. She sang for about 2 hours and her voice was perfect the whole time. I love going to live shows. It always pumps me up and makes me like the artist even more. A couple young girls were sitting behind us and we kept hearing them singing the songs. Chels and I would look at each other like "that was so US when we were little". We of course were singing along too ;) It was a really fun night with people that I love. Brooke and Alex came down from Orange County and Chels came all the way down from Glendora. It was really cool that people traveled that distance for an event I organized. I bought the tickets back in the Spring (the first day tickets went on sale!). Cookie came down a day early and we went out in Mission Beach. We put together the outfit I'm wearing below.
We had a really fun night. I parked my car in a lot and we took a cab home. Unfortunately my car was towed and I had to pay A LOT of money to get it out the next day. Oh well you live you learn. It was a really fun weekend with my girl friends :)

3 comments:

Annie and Dan said...

So I really wasn't jealous when I talked to Chelsea the night you guys went because I was in Hawaii with my hubby, but seeing the picture I have to admit I miss having a fun night out with the girls!!! I am glad you all had fun, and sorry about your car, that sucks!

Brookie said...

Such a fun weekend...minus the towing part! But it happens... The concert was amazing- think I was singing every single song for sure!!! Thanks for organizing it Mega- soooo much fun!!!

xoxo

Deb said...

Oh no!! Your car was towed!? You didn't tell me that tale! ~mama