Friday, February 6, 2009

trying to get back in it

So I feel like lately I don't have time to blog. But some close friends/family reminded me that my blogs don't have to be long and "perfect". Sometimes I find that I don't do something because I won't be able to put the full amount of effort I think it requires. It will be my goal to not be this way with my blog. So today Robyn and I are driving up to Pomona for our dad's retirement lunch/ceremony. I am really proud of him that he worked really hard in his career and I'm so happy that he will have time now to do the things he really loves to do (after fixing up the backyard for Chelsea's wedding of course!). I'm also looking forward to having a "road trip" with Robyn. I always love our chats during long drives :)

1 comment:

Brookie said...

HOPE YOU GUYS HAD FUN! Wish I could have been there! :)