Wednesday, December 3, 2008

thanksgiving

Thanksgiving with the family!!! This is the cousin dogpile pyramid. We had so much fun at the "kids" table. It is really awesome that we get closer as we get older. We can appreciate all the different life paths and genuinely care about how everyone is doing. Thursday was spent with my dad's side of the family and Friday was spent with my mom's. I saw 4 Christmases (really cute and funny) and went shopping...a lot. I was really irritated with the crowds this year. Actually this was the first year that I felt anxious being at home. I think it is because I was afraid of running into Vance and his gf the whole weekend. This is the first holiday season I will not be spending with Vance and it is really hard. I'm going to talk to my therapist about it tomorrow morning. I had a couple melt downs over the weekend. I felt like I was doing ok and now I feel like I've taken 10 steps back. I did go out with Phil and Nick on Saturday night. We went to Montana's and had so much fun. I really enjoy hanging out with those guys. They are true friends. Oh and it was weird to see so many Glendora people around. I didn't really see anyone I wanted to talk to but I saw a bunch of people I recognized. I think with getting older I am beginning to pull away from things of the past. I did have a really good time with my family members and close friends I got to see. I hope Christmas is a little more cheerful though. I just have to keep on keepin on.

No comments: